Contexture today announced the release of Billwatch version 1.3 with significant feature updates and enhancements to further meet the expanding needs of government affairs professionals, public policy advisors and organizations.
Some key new features include –
- View new map regions for Federal and Washington DC data that lets you show documents pertaining to a particular state or province.
- Add custom multi-word phrases to your profile to be more precise in phrasing as opposed to using simple keywords.
- Control the visibility of any comments on any document.
- Comments and tags can now be associated with a document and not just a section of text within a document.
- RSS feeds, and state map feeds can now be filtered by tag.
- Document panels on all tabs can be expanded to show additional fields without opening the document itself. These include the document score and the reason for the recommendation.
- Role-based application permissions
Download our v1.3 Product Updates & Release Notes sheet for further details and insights.
Also, check out the Billwatch RSS Feed page for industry examples and the interactive US map for easy presentation and navigation of bills and regulations.